+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cold Case Song/Heaven

Question Cold Case Song/Heaven

Hi !
    On the 11/30/03 episode of Cold Case on CBS, the Bryan Adams song "Heaven" was played at the end, but it was a woman singing it. I asked my 17 year old niece about it and though she didn't see the episode, she said that it was probably by DJ Sammy. When I told her that the only background music that accompanied the singer was a piano, she said that the song that she hears on the radio has more instumental accompaniment than that........so can anyone help me out here ? It's such a pretty rendition of the song and I am not into the current music, as I am more of an Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, Bob Seger kinda-gal !!:yeah:

Your niece is right, there's differant mix's of the song. The one that your looking for is called..."Heaven" (The Candlelight Mix)...by DJ Sammy...you might run across the song labled as...DJ Sammy & Yanou Feat. Do....(Do)which i think is short for (Dominique Van Hulst)who does the singing in the song. This is a much slower version of the song and like you said,just the singer and a piano.
    Last edited by Leonis55; 12-12-2003 at 10:17 AM.

Thank You ! Thank You ! Thank You !!!!!!! :-))
    Janetlee

Your Welcome!!!!!!!!

Wow!

Thanks so much for the info here. I was doing a google search on getting this info and this link came up. I will have to look into purchasing this. :drummer

Look Again - a message board dedicated to Cold Case
    http://www.coldcase.cjb.net/

+ Reply to Thread